August 19, 2011

I Heart You


  It's been a loong week which included work and illness. So, needless to say, I've been MIA for a few days. 
 Now I know how worried you all are, but worry not; my workload will lessen next week.
:)
Is it me or have I been picking some crazy patterns lately? 
Don't get me wrong, you lovely solid pieces. But sometimes a girl needs a little variety...or a lot of it.
Like this blouse. It's orange, pink and lavender. 
But the pattern and the cutouts combined were a little too much.



So I stitched them up! Easy as that.

I have to apologize for my lack of Diary entries. 
It's been a lackluster week in terms of literary inspiration and well...
sometimes I just want to be mysterious.
Next week has got to be better. 

Blouse (BCBGirls) - thrifted; Pants & Vest- F21

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this blouse. It's gorgeous :) The small change makes all the difference.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! So glad I came across yours...

    xx

    ReplyDelete